Happy Birthday to Taylor! Most of the birthdays in our family fall in the summer. Makes for a party of a time! Taylor wanted crepes for breakfast, which is our family favorite, with warm vanilla pudding, fruit and whip cream. Taylor was able to invite 3 of her best friends over for a pedicure party. Taylor has been begging for a real pedicure for a couple of years now, so now she got one done...by a professional...at my house! Perfect! The girls had some lunch, did some crafts, got some pedicures, had some cake and watched The Lightning Thief. That night we took her to Swirl-It...our favorite frozen yogurt joint. It was a great day!
Some things that I love about my Tay Tay:
*She is the most responsible 9 year old I have ever met. She always has been. I can trust her to take care of anything we give her. She is mature beyond her years.
*She's so much fun. We have gotten to the point that we just love to hang out. She loves to be a part of the "adults". She has no problem talking to adults and is not shy that way. I love that she is outgoing and has a beautiful personality.
*Taylor is full of love. She loves to take care of her sisters, especially Kamryn. She is so sweet with her and is always so much help. She also loves to take care of our dogs. She is an animal lover...big time.
*Taylor is a great artist, a great writer and is very smart in school. Her teachers always LOVE her. She is so sweet with little cards she makes and pictures she draws for me.
*Taylor is very aware. She always seems to sense when I am having a bad day, or not in a great mood. (I don't think I hide it to well...oops! :) ) She always asks if she can help or gives me a big hug. It is very cute.
*Taylor likes to please. She listens the first time...everytime. She is amazing that way. I am so happy that she is my oldest and that she is who she is. I love her to pieces!! I couldn't ask for a better kid. I am a very lucky Mom!





No comments:
Post a Comment