Some things about Rylee -
*Rylee is very outgoing and fun. She makes friends everywhere she goes. She is always the life of the party! She makes any time with her fun!
*I've said this before...but Rylee LOVES to sing. She sings all day long. She came out singing and never stopped. The good thing about that is that she has an incredible voice, with perfect tone. I love to listen to her. I hope she will keep singing her whole life!
*Rylee loves to do the monkey bars. She is very athletic and loves P.E. at school.
*Rylee is not a typical "middle child". Her sisters fight over who gets to play with her. She never should feel unloved.
*Rylee is very happy and very affectionate. She will never get or give too many snuggles.
*Rylee is naturally confident. Not overly confident, just enough that she is sure of herself and others want to be around her because of it.
Happy Birthday!!
*Rylee is very outgoing and fun. She makes friends everywhere she goes. She is always the life of the party! She makes any time with her fun!
*I've said this before...but Rylee LOVES to sing. She sings all day long. She came out singing and never stopped. The good thing about that is that she has an incredible voice, with perfect tone. I love to listen to her. I hope she will keep singing her whole life!
*Rylee loves to do the monkey bars. She is very athletic and loves P.E. at school.
*Rylee is not a typical "middle child". Her sisters fight over who gets to play with her. She never should feel unloved.
*Rylee is very happy and very affectionate. She will never get or give too many snuggles.
*Rylee is naturally confident. Not overly confident, just enough that she is sure of herself and others want to be around her because of it.
Happy Birthday!!





No comments:
Post a Comment