Friday, August 13, 2010

First Day of School!

4th grade here she comes!!


Watch Out 2nd Grade!!!


...Watch out World!!...oh, I mean Kindergarten...Here she comes!!

The sun was a little bright! Nothing like a 100 degree Arizona morning to start the first day of school! Gotta love it!

Morgan and her teacher at "Meet The Teacher Night"

Walking into her class the first day! So exciting!

Her table

After I took this picture and a little video, Morgan asked me if I was going to leave yet. I guess she was pretty ready for school! When I said goodbye, she got a little flushed. I think the reality hit her, but then she was fine about 2 seconds later. 3 days into school and she still loves it! Full day kindergarten is just what she needed. She has been so happy! I did not provide her much structure, so I am so glad for school!

...And this is where I found Morgan...less than an hour after she got back from all day kindergarten...out cold! School will do that to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment