Another year come and gone! Happy Birthday Honey! We just had a mellow day hanging out with our little family. Jason requested crepes for breakfast and salmon for dinner with a chocolate cake. Yummy! I got Jason a massage table, since we are always giving each other raindrop massages, but I didn't hide it very well, or have a good lie made up in case he found it. He found it on Saturday, yes, one day before his birthday! Oops! I tried to cover it up, but it didn't work. So he got his birthday raindrop massage a day early. Oh well, still super fun! Can I just say how much I love this man?! With every year that passes, he just keeps getting better and better. He is such a great dad. He has really stepped up and spends such quality time with his girls. He is so affectionate and loving with them and is building a strong bond that will carry with them through their lives. He is such a romantic and is so loving to me. Jason dreams big. He doesn't like to settle. He loves change. He always has a lot of things going on and likes to keep his options open. I love that about him...so I guess he married the right person! :) He pulls me out of my box a lot and it has helped me grow. We balance each other very well and I am so happy to celebrate another year of his life with him...with many more to come!! :)
Friday, August 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment