Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Morgan!!

Happy 5th Birthday Boo Boo!! We love you so much! We celebrated Morgan's birthday by having pancakes for breakfast and opening a couple of presents. Her favorite is the Jesse doll from Toy Story 3. Only, she is mad that the bottom of the boot says Andy and not Morgan. Morgan was so grateful for everything and gave us big hugs. We went to lunch at Macaroni Grill and she was SO happy for the piece of chocolate cake that the server brought her. She shared with Rylee, but when Taylor asked her for a bite...she said no. It was kinda funny, but after we talked, she shared with both of them of course. After lunch, we went to the theater and saw Shrek then came home and had cake and ice cream with some friends and opened the rest of her presents. At the end of the day, she just said, "Oh thank you mommy for the best day EVER!" I am so happy we could give her that!

Some things about our little Morgan:
Morgan is very independent. She is strong willed and stands her ground. She is very sweet and loving. She is very giving. She loves her big snowman blankie and loves to snuggle and suck her thumb. She keeps saying that she is going to stop, but then changes her mind 5 minutes later. Morgan loves to run and loves to swim. I think she was a fish in her former life. She loves water. Morgan would stay in the shower and bath all day long if I let her. She is my cleanest dirty kid...if that makes any sense at all. Morgan is a homebody. If we go do anything, she is the first to say she is done and ready to go home. Morgan is very strong and has an incredible spirit. People tell me all the time how they feel different around her. I feel the same way. We love our little girl and can't believe she is getting so old and ready to go to Kindergarten. Where is the pause button in this life? One funny thing is that my mom gave Morgan a black zhu zhu pet and our friends gave her a yellow one. The girls were trying to figure out what the yellow one's name was and Taylor said I think it is num nums. Morgan said, "No, it is numb nuts." Taylor said, "Morgan, it is called num nums." Morgan then responded, "Well I like the name numb nut better!" Is she her father's daughter or what! I love that girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment