Friday, August 13, 2010

Haircuts

So I am always pretty conservative when it comes to getting my hair cut and my girls' hair cut. I am not sure what got into me last week, but Rylee wanted to chop her hair off and I was completely open to it. Hayli was so proud of me for being so open to everything. Taylor wanted bangs, so now she has bangs. Everything turned out cute because of my amazing niece Hayli! Thanks Hay!


Yes...those are tears on Taylor's face. She wanted bangs, but started stressing out about the change before the first cut. Glad she didn't decide to chop her hair...we could have had a huge meltdown!! :) The good news is that she loves her bangs and looks beautiful! She always does!

A little too short for locks of love, but that is a lot of hair to cut off. Hayli asked if I wanted to do the first cut and I said NO WAY! I am not that open I guess! :) Rylee wasn't stressed at all! Taylor must get it from me! :)


The Cute Results!



There's the smile back!

1 comment: