Monday, June 29, 2009

My Beautiful Sisters!











Can I just say how much I LOVE my sisters! Can I just say it again?!!! I LOVE MY SISTERS! I am the luckiest girl in the world to have 4 AMAZING sisters! I am so happy that my girls have sisters to grow up with and make wonderful memories with! I tell them now, "just wait...you guys are all going to be best friends when you are older!" :) My sisters are all beautiful on the inside and out! I look up to all of them! It will be fun to get back to Arizona so we can be together again...until then...I am so glad for free long distance!

P.S. Sorry Mindy! Had to put the alone picture of you up! I know I am in trouble, but I LOVE, LOVE that picture of you!!!!

4 comments:

  1. What great pictures of all of you! And, I agree, the one of Mindy is fantastic. I'm glad you posted it. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a coincidence! i love your sisters too! and of course you are all beautiful (you included). i'm also grateful for 4 wonderful sisters of my own. aren't we lucky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my mom going to be mad, but it is a really good picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair! So beautiful! How fun that you guys went sky diving! What a crazy, awesome experience! We miss you guys!
    Love ya,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete