It rained constantly the whole last week we were in Orlando and I got sick, so we never made it to any theme parks, but we did take a night and go to Downtown Disney. There are a bunch of shops and fun restaurants and things to see. The Lego store had a fun place for us to build things with the girls outside. We had a lot of fun just being together and watching how big the girl's eyes got every place we walked in...and ok...so I cheated and put the M&M World picture in here from the Florida Mall. It rained so hard we spent a day inside at the mall! Fun!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Downtown Disney
It rained constantly the whole last week we were in Orlando and I got sick, so we never made it to any theme parks, but we did take a night and go to Downtown Disney. There are a bunch of shops and fun restaurants and things to see. The Lego store had a fun place for us to build things with the girls outside. We had a lot of fun just being together and watching how big the girl's eyes got every place we walked in...and ok...so I cheated and put the M&M World picture in here from the Florida Mall. It rained so hard we spent a day inside at the mall! Fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment