Monday, June 29, 2009
Wii Addiction
So Little Morgie's new addiction is the Wii. With a small apartment, I let her play whenever she wants, because at least she is up and moving with Wii Sports. There is really not that much room to do anything else. So a couple of weeks ago, she started playing with her sisters and they were frustrated because she couldn't even figure out the bowling. I am not sure if she took that as a challenge, but she now has mastered the Wii and plays CONSTANTLY when we are home! The other day I walked into the room and saw that she had set up a baseball game completely on her own. Her sisters were gone somewhere, so she took matters literally into her own hands. She had the Player 1 controller in one hand and the Player 2 controller in the other hand. She would pitch to herself with the one hand and hit with the other...and she was hitting the balls! I am not sure I could even do that! Kids are so technology saavy! It is amazing! I know that being proud over a video game is kind of lame, but how can you not be? Cute Morgan! Gotta love her spunk! Nothing stops her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Thats really funny! She is so cute!! Tell the girls I said hi!
ReplyDelete