Last week, we had a bunch of birthdays and events to celebrate, so we went to Sea World with Jason's brothers and their families and our friends Kiera and Craig and their family. It was fun to be together! Sea World is just an amazing place! The rides are ok, but the shows are just magical! The Shamu show had a theme of "Believe" and it was truly inspiring! Taylor was so sad that she could not ride any of the roller coasters because of her cast, so she asked if we could sit in the splash zone. We tried to sit really close to the Shamu pool. When the show started, they informed us that we were in the "soak" zone. They weren't lying! We were completely wet, dripping from head to toe when we left! It was so fun! Felt great on such a hot day! We saw a water ski show and Rylee and Morgan went down with a bunch of kids to dance to a song...they just kind of stood there though...that's ok. A little stage fright I guess. During the Born to Be Wild song, Rylee grabs my arm and said, "Mom...I was born to be wild....really....wild!" Her eyes were just huge when she said it and I was laughing so hard! She just floors me all the time! We went to feed the seals, but you can't touch them, so we just watched them instead. After we were there for a while, Morgan said, "Mom...did you hear that otter? He said Morgan, give me a fish!" I love kids! They are the truest form of happiness! Rylee went on her first "big" roller coaster. I asked her if it was awesome and she said that it wasn't awesome...it was crazy! She was very scared, but went on it twice! I love that my kids love adventurous rides like their mom and dad! Adrenaline junkies. After her second ride, I held her up and said for those boys who are scared to go on this ride, my 5 year old girl just went twice! Ok, so I gloated a little! Can you blame me?
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Sea World
Last week, we had a bunch of birthdays and events to celebrate, so we went to Sea World with Jason's brothers and their families and our friends Kiera and Craig and their family. It was fun to be together! Sea World is just an amazing place! The rides are ok, but the shows are just magical! The Shamu show had a theme of "Believe" and it was truly inspiring! Taylor was so sad that she could not ride any of the roller coasters because of her cast, so she asked if we could sit in the splash zone. We tried to sit really close to the Shamu pool. When the show started, they informed us that we were in the "soak" zone. They weren't lying! We were completely wet, dripping from head to toe when we left! It was so fun! Felt great on such a hot day! We saw a water ski show and Rylee and Morgan went down with a bunch of kids to dance to a song...they just kind of stood there though...that's ok. A little stage fright I guess. During the Born to Be Wild song, Rylee grabs my arm and said, "Mom...I was born to be wild....really....wild!" Her eyes were just huge when she said it and I was laughing so hard! She just floors me all the time! We went to feed the seals, but you can't touch them, so we just watched them instead. After we were there for a while, Morgan said, "Mom...did you hear that otter? He said Morgan, give me a fish!" I love kids! They are the truest form of happiness! Rylee went on her first "big" roller coaster. I asked her if it was awesome and she said that it wasn't awesome...it was crazy! She was very scared, but went on it twice! I love that my kids love adventurous rides like their mom and dad! Adrenaline junkies. After her second ride, I held her up and said for those boys who are scared to go on this ride, my 5 year old girl just went twice! Ok, so I gloated a little! Can you blame me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment