We went to Sea World in San Antonio last week! It was a blast! It was fun to get a day with Jason since he has been working sooo much and doing such an incredible job! Right when we got there we lucked out that it was feeding time for the dolphins. We bought a couple of trays of fish and all got to feed them! They swim right up to you and you can touch them. I felt like a little kid! Jason was just laughing at me all through the line and while we were feeding because I was sooo giddy! He loves to see me happy! It was truly amazing to be so close to these incredible animals!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Feeding the Dolphins
We went to Sea World in San Antonio last week! It was a blast! It was fun to get a day with Jason since he has been working sooo much and doing such an incredible job! Right when we got there we lucked out that it was feeding time for the dolphins. We bought a couple of trays of fish and all got to feed them! They swim right up to you and you can touch them. I felt like a little kid! Jason was just laughing at me all through the line and while we were feeding because I was sooo giddy! He loves to see me happy! It was truly amazing to be so close to these incredible animals!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment