Happy Father's Day to an incredible husband and father! The girls all decorated ties for Jason and his brothers to wear to church! Aren't they lucky! We are so lucky to have Jason in our lives! He always keeps us laughing and keeps his girls screaming! They LOVE their daddy! He always gives soooo much love and he is an amazing example of how a man should be! Any guy that my girls marry will have very big shoes to fill! He takes great care of his family! I love the little things that he does for me and for the girls. For example, at Sea World, Taylor got pretty sad about not riding any of the rides. At the end of the day, she had picked a small Shamu to take home. We were standing in line to check out and he hurried and traded her for the bigger Shamu. Her eyes just lit up and it made all the sadness from the whole day disappear! I think this is why he has all girls...he is so good with us and our feelings! He has been working so hard this summer and making huge sacrifices! We are so proud of him and the man that he is! We love you Jason!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Happy Father's Day Jason!
Happy Father's Day to an incredible husband and father! The girls all decorated ties for Jason and his brothers to wear to church! Aren't they lucky! We are so lucky to have Jason in our lives! He always keeps us laughing and keeps his girls screaming! They LOVE their daddy! He always gives soooo much love and he is an amazing example of how a man should be! Any guy that my girls marry will have very big shoes to fill! He takes great care of his family! I love the little things that he does for me and for the girls. For example, at Sea World, Taylor got pretty sad about not riding any of the rides. At the end of the day, she had picked a small Shamu to take home. We were standing in line to check out and he hurried and traded her for the bigger Shamu. Her eyes just lit up and it made all the sadness from the whole day disappear! I think this is why he has all girls...he is so good with us and our feelings! He has been working so hard this summer and making huge sacrifices! We are so proud of him and the man that he is! We love you Jason!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Gosh I was way behind. What an eventful month. I hate that I don't hear it from you and I just have to read about it. I need to be better about calling. I love you and miss you. You have the cutest family. I miss them.
ReplyDeleteI was glad to see some new posts. Im sorry about Taylor's arm. Its a bummer especially in summer. Ellie has the same swimming suit as Morgan (from Justice?) We miss you guys!
ReplyDelete