Yesterday was our 10 year anniversary!! I am the luckiest girl in the world to be married to such an incredible man! He is my best friend. Every second of yesterday was absolutely perfect! We thought back to the day we were married and sealed together forever. We have soooo much fun together! Jason is truly an amazing husband! He is very romantic, charming, gorgeous (which doesn't hurt when he's in trouble :) ), a great provider, an amazing dad, a deep thinker, extremely talented, outgoing and a blast to hang out with! He keeps life fun and entertaining. He loves that he can still make me laugh! I know that he always will too! I love that he absolutely loves and adores me! You can tell that I feel the same way about him! Here's to forever baby! I am looking forward to it!
Thursday, July 2, 2009
10 Years and still going STRONG!!!
Yesterday was our 10 year anniversary!! I am the luckiest girl in the world to be married to such an incredible man! He is my best friend. Every second of yesterday was absolutely perfect! We thought back to the day we were married and sealed together forever. We have soooo much fun together! Jason is truly an amazing husband! He is very romantic, charming, gorgeous (which doesn't hurt when he's in trouble :) ), a great provider, an amazing dad, a deep thinker, extremely talented, outgoing and a blast to hang out with! He keeps life fun and entertaining. He loves that he can still make me laugh! I know that he always will too! I love that he absolutely loves and adores me! You can tell that I feel the same way about him! Here's to forever baby! I am looking forward to it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeletehappy anniversary!! you guys are crazy. i don't think that is something i could ever do! way to go!
ReplyDelete