Thursday, January 12, 2012

Disneyland - 4th of July Week 2011

It's time to play major catch up. I am starting from where I left off so I don't get confused. It will be A LOT of pictures! Especially this vacation...this amazing, fantastic, wonderful, magical vacation!!!! I LOVE DISNEYLAND!! I love that everything is so magical. I love that you can walk around in your own little wonderful fairytale land for a few days and feel like everything is perfect. Call me cheesy, but it's true!! We went with Larry and Gloria because we love them and they are soooooo much fun to travel with!! (Notice that in almost every character picture, you will only see the back of Kamryn's head because she just kept staring at everyone....can't imagine why?!)










Modeling the Minny Ears from Grandma! They were a hit!


Even Grandpa got in on the action! What a great sport!

No comments:

Post a Comment