Thursday, January 12, 2012

Disneyland 2011 (Cont'd)

We had to post in front of the "Hollywood" painting. Doesn't it look real?! Even in real life it looks real. It was the source of a lot of entertainment for us. Ha ha!


Kam and I hung out while the others were in "Tower of Terror". This was her ride, she was travelin' in style.



I'll give you one guess who loves to snuggle the most at our house. Take a look at the pictures with Winnie the Pooh and the Gang and see if you can tell who gives the most hugs! You have to take a look past two of the kids in a Tigger picture to see the hug. It's a little hidden. I love this little girl! She is so full of love and shows it in everything she does. My fave is the pic of her under Eeyore's arm when they first meet.




No comments:

Post a Comment