Thursday, January 12, 2012
Balboa Beach July 2011
How can you not love the beach on a warm, sunny day! We broke up our Disneyland days by going to one of my favorite places on the planet....the beach. Balboa Beach was beautiful and the girls just played, played and played. Even the baby had a great time and didn't mind being covered in sand. The best part of the day was watching my honey love. Jason was so sweet with the girls. He took every one of them out in the ocean with him and they had so much fun together. Because of the baby, I spent most of my time out of the water, but I didn't mind. The view of him with the girls was spectacular and I was truly happy that day. Jason doesn't like his beach pics, but hey, I think he's pretty smokin and they are the only pics I have, so sorry Babe! Ha ha!



















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment