No Daddy, you don't get any!!
Birthday Telephone call from Goofy
We decorated our hotel room so that it was an instant party when she woke up on her birthday morning. I think she liked it!

This picture of Kam is my FAVORITE!! My favorite part with her was going on "It's a Small World" and having her stand up in the boat and dance the entire time. So cute, we had to do it twice! I know....we are crazy.
The 4th of July Fireworks at the park were kind of a bust...too many people, nowhere to stand, so we were there, but we missed them. Can't be too disappointed though because we had an amazing spot for the regular fireworks show another night, (which was WAY better anyway) and then we saw the Water and Light Show at California Adventure on our last night. It was the best show I have ever seen. The whole atmosphere and the detail they put into everything is just incredible.







Looks like a blast! Love the looks on the kids' faces.
ReplyDelete