So the girls and I decided to paint Bentley's nails one day. Just a random thing to do! They looked cute all pink, so we sent Jason a picture, since he was out of town at the time. I started teasing him that I was going to paint Dozer's nails pink. That is pretty much the worst thing I can do to his only boy!! Poor, poor Jason....on a life raft in estrogen ocean! Ha ha! So Jason said that if I did paint Dozer's nails, he just might have to come home early because he would be that mad. :) So, what's a girl to do?

So of course, what could I do but send him a picture of his only boy with pretty pink nails.?...hoping maybe he would come home....but mostly just to mess with him!! It's just too fun! Who doesn't like black, white and pink though? I mean really!

Ok, Ok...so I changed them really fast after that...to black and green. That's a little more manly right?! Ha ha! I love messin' with my hubby! He's too much fun!





No comments:
Post a Comment