Rylee had her music program for school last night. It was all about bugs, and sooo adorable! She has been singing the songs for months and it was fun to see it all put together. She was a boll weevil. (Who even thinks of that?) So being the crafty person that I am...(hint of sarcasm there) I actually sewed these cotton balls all over the front and back of this shirt. I was pretty proud of myself...because I really don't sew. The best thing is...they all stayed on! She got to hold cotton candy too. Apparently boll weevils really like cotton. Elementary kids do too because when she got to the school, I thought she was going to get mobbed for it. A bunch of kids in her classroom cornered her, but she's pretty slick and got out of it with the full cotton candy for the program! Go Rylee! Anyway, she had a cute little part and said it perfectly. We went out for ice cream after and then came home to catch the rest of American Idol. It was a fun night! Great job Roo!



Rylee and her teacher
No comments:
Post a Comment