Sunday, March 27, 2011
More to come....
All I can say is this has been an adventurous, eventful and amazingly fun couple of weeks. I have so much to post about. From trips, to birthdays, to hikes to bike rides...I am loving life right now. The weather is perfect. Everything is in bloom for spring. It's a new beginning and time to clean out the junk in the house as well as inside of myself. I am so grateful for my life and all the wonderful people in my life. I love my hubby and my children so overwhelmingly much! We have such a blast together! I have great friends and I have so many people in my life that I look up to and teach me to be a better person. I have A LOT to learn! Who knows what tomorrow will bring, but today...I am soaking in all the happiness I can. I will post more specifically this week about all the events when I get a little time, but for now....ta ta!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Hey! Weird I found your blog through a series of other blogs of mutual friends. Its very cute ~ your kids are adorable.
ReplyDeleteI'm still laughing about our bike ride! It may never end. You guys are so crazy
I'm glad things are going so well!
ReplyDeletelife sounds lovely. and it sounds like you had a lovely spring break. yay!
ReplyDelete