
Thanks to my sister's suggestion, last weekend Jason and I seriously had the BEST DATE EVER!!!! We went with some fun friends to Tempe Town Lake and rode our bikes around the lake. There is a trail around the entire lake that is paved and lit up. There are two bridges that are completely lit up and absolutely beautiful. We rode around the lake and then across one of the bridges to go to Mill Ave and find something to eat. Then we just cruised around the lake some more. It does not feel like you are in Arizona when you are there at night. We were pretending we were riding on the boardwalk by the ocean in California! It helped that we went with a couple who loves to laugh and be crazy and have a great time! They had the sweetest cruiser bikes that were all decked out and we honked our horns at everyone that we passed. Even the car ride to find ice cream after was a blast. Honestly, I have not laughed that hard in soooo long. We all were laughing so hard that our stomachs seriously hurt! I'm so glad we did this! I can't wait to go again! The next day I got my cruiser bike! I'm in love! It's just more fun for that kind of riding than a mountain bike is! Jason said that as soon as I got on the bike, I got a permagrin that hasn't gone away. What is it about riding around town on a cruiser that makes you feel so happy? So here's to many more bike rides!!!





sounds super dreamy!!!
ReplyDeletemiss you guys.
i love that you guys always acted so in love:-)
briana