So Jason's company was paying for his hotel for a Vegas selling trip. Since it was Spring Break, I thought it would be fun to take the girls. Well, let's just say, we did pull it off and ended up having fun...but we WON'T be doing that again! Vegas is not for kids!!! Duh me!!!! The good thing is we got to see my cousin Keri, who I haven't seen forever! That made the whole trip worth it!

We went to Hard Rock the first night. We had a lot of fun! The girls loved it!

They didn't love KISS very much though. They were really freaked out! It was all I could do to get them to stand this close! Wish I could say this was the scariest thing we saw all week...


The girls had a blast at Circus Circus. The two older girls rode the big rides together and Morgie rode the little rides and was perfectly happy with that! Kamryn was just happy to be a part of the party!
Vegas has a great Children's Museum. The girls and I spent over four hours there. They had tons of hands on experiments for the girls to participate in. We didn't want to leave!

Yes, this is a real bubble. This was my favorite part! I want one at my house! :)

Cute sisters!





This was a hurricane wind tunnel. Wind got up to 80 MPH. They did this about 5 times!


There were activities for all of them! I loved letting Kam explore!
No comments:
Post a Comment