Monday, February 16, 2009






On Valentine's Day we started the day with a breakfast of crepes! We love crepes at our house with warm vanilla pudding, berries and of course the whip cream! After our yummy breakfast, we went to the zoo as a family. It was so much fun! I had no idea the zoo here was so big! We were there all afternoon and didn't even cover half of it! The girls had a great time and after all of our moving around lately, it was fun to get out of the house together and do something fun! Rylee and Morgan loved all of the playgrounds and loved seeing a real Jaguar. Funny how you can just stare at an animal like that for so long and be completely intrigued! I think they liked that animal because of Diego and his baby Jaguar! :) Taylor loved having the camera around her neck and being the zoo photographer! Jason and I really enjoyed the monkey area where there are no barriers between you and the squirrel monkeys. It was fun to watch them eat and play and run right by us! After the zoo, we went and ate Italian Food! Yum! Then we had to top it off with ice cream! Of course! It was a great day and we loved spending it together!

5 comments:

  1. okay first of all I can't believe I didn't know about this until I saw you changed your website on facebook! Rude! Second, I hate that you can wear short sleeves. It is a freaking blizzard outside right now. I am thinking of coming down soon so I will let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you started a blog! Have you found a v-ball league to play on. I know the girl who coaches at the high school in Gilbert (either highland or hillcrest I can't remember what its called) Her name is Jana Rudd and would probobly be able to hook you up with a good team if you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That family picture is so good of all of you! I am also jeallous of the short sleeves. I look forward to checking this often. YOu should post some pictures of your new house and area. I like the wise words from jack.
    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are all a bunch of hotties! Love the family picture. We LOVE crepes too! Haven't tried warm vanilla pudding, we'll have to give it a whirl. My favorite breakfast ones are cheese blintzes! Yum! So glad to see you guys. Love, Briana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss you guys! What a darling family photo! And cute Rylee with her missing tooth, Kate will be envious!!! So glad we can check in on you this way! Glad you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete