Monday, February 16, 2009

My First Post

How exciting! We finally have a blog and just for the record...Jason thought it should be 4 babes and a muscular, burly man, not four babes and a boy! So if enough people would like me to change it...I will! :) We know that he is our muscular burly man anyway! I have been thinking over the past week about how much I used to love to write and to keep journals. I know that hasn't changed...I just haven't been doing it. So, after much introspection...I have decided to change that...among a lot of other things in my life! This is the first step to that change. The girls have been doing so many cute things. It will be fun to share all of it! Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you started a blog, Lindsey! Can't wait to read all you write!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I love your new page. I love and miss you all. I love you the "mostest"!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad i looked at your facebook so i could see that you have a blog. i actually spend more time on my blogs than on facebook. it's a more time consuming, but more complete, way to keep up with family happenings. i love it. can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete