One of the things I LOVE to do is to cook and bake! I love to try new recipes and I do get very proud of myself when things turn out to be yummy! I have so many lemons from the tree in our last house, so I have been trying to find recipes to use my lemons. A friend gave me this recipe and I modified it a little and it is soooo good...maybe a little too good! :)
Cake
1 pkg lemon cake mix
1 pkg Jello instant lemon pudding
3/4 c. water
3/4 c. oil
4 eggs
Bake in 9x13 greased pan at 350 for 35 minutes. While cake is baking, prepare glaze.
Glaze
2 c. powdered sugar
2 tsp. melted butter
2 tsp. water
1/3 c. fresh lemon juice
As soon as cake comes out of oven, punch holes in cake using fork. Pour glaze over cake.
This cake is really moist and yummy! Enjoy!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment