Our Rylee Roo lost her first tooth about a week ago. I think they look soooo cute when they lose their first tooth! Her teacher pulled it out at school! We got it home in a ziploc bag that her teacher put a big smiley face on! :) She wouldn't let us touch it, so I am glad that she let her teacher!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Missing Tooth Alert!
Our Rylee Roo lost her first tooth about a week ago. I think they look soooo cute when they lose their first tooth! Her teacher pulled it out at school! We got it home in a ziploc bag that her teacher put a big smiley face on! :) She wouldn't let us touch it, so I am glad that she let her teacher!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Cute. We are having issues with our first tooth around here.
ReplyDelete