A couple of weeks ago we went to Utah to welcome home my brother Jordan from his 2 year mission to Indiana. We all love this guy so much! He is a great example to all of us, not to mention a total blast to be around!! My hubby was on a trip, so I followed my sis and her family there and had the girls there by myself. The first full day we were there, we all decided to hike the Y down in Provo. It is a hike with beautiful views the whole way and it was a perfect day. My step mom told me she would keep the younger kids, because it is a steep hike and so I just took Tay. She was a trooper and she made it to the top!! It was so much fun! I even saw an old friend from high school. What a small world. The whole hike I was texting Jason pics and he was telling me how he was doing on his trip. I told him I wished he could be there with us.
To catch a pic of Mindy is always tricky! But we decided she is stuck with us no matter what, so why not take our chances! So cute! I love this picture! I have such great sisters!
So after we relaxed at the top of the Y for a while, it was time to head back. I was walking down with Laurie and came around a corner and noticed that our group ahead of us had stopped and were all looking up at me. I heard something behind me, like, "Hey baby, want a date tonight?" I turned around and there he was....my baby! He had driven all night long and hiked 3/4 of the Y with his bad knee, just to surprise me! BEST DAY EVER!! :) He knows the way to my heart! He never ceases to amaze me! You never know what he is going to do next! I love it! So we got to enjoy the rest of the weekend as a family!
He even picked this flower for me and had it in my car door for when we got back down the mountain! 12 years of marriage and he still does the little things. I am a very lucky girl. I told him he needs to write a book on how to keep your wife happy. It would be a best seller!

He even picked this flower for me and had it in my car door for when we got back down the mountain! 12 years of marriage and he still does the little things. I am a very lucky girl. I told him he needs to write a book on how to keep your wife happy. It would be a best seller!












No comments:
Post a Comment