Taylor and Rylee had their first piano recital in May. They only started in the middle of January. They worked very hard and practiced almost every day without complaining. I am so happy that they have taken to it so well! Pretty soon, they will pass me up....in fact, very soon!! I think I may be a little jealous! We love their teacher! She is so sweet and loves them so much. I wish I was as soft spoken and sweet as she is. Oh well! At least they get that aspect at their piano each week! I guess a little variety is healthy! Ha ha!
Friday, June 10, 2011
First Piano Recital
Taylor and Rylee had their first piano recital in May. They only started in the middle of January. They worked very hard and practiced almost every day without complaining. I am so happy that they have taken to it so well! Pretty soon, they will pass me up....in fact, very soon!! I think I may be a little jealous! We love their teacher! She is so sweet and loves them so much. I wish I was as soft spoken and sweet as she is. Oh well! At least they get that aspect at their piano each week! I guess a little variety is healthy! Ha ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment