Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Precious Grandma

My dear, sweet Grandma is 104 1/2. We spent an extra day in Utah so we could visit her and some other friends and family. The girls couldn't wait to see her. They ask about her all the time. She came to the door to greet us with her walker. Still getting around like a champ. She looked so cute with her purple suit on and her lipstick. She is an amazing woman. We talked for a little bit, ate some chocolate cake and the girls sang her a song. I don't know if we will have any more chances like this, so I am so happy that we took advantage of this one. It will be a wonderful memory forever. Thanks Grandma for all you are and all you have taught me by love and example! We love you!




1 comment:

  1. awwwww she looks sooooooooooooooo sweet! I wish I had a grandma like that!

    ReplyDelete