Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sister's Breakfast!


Can I just say how happy I am to finally be able to be at the "sister's birthday lunch"...only this month, we made it a breakfast. My mom and sisters have a tradition to get together and go out to lunch for our birthdays. For years, I have been hearing about the lunches and getting details over the phone. Now I can finally be there in person!! I am so happy! We had so much fun and were able to just have some girl time! One sister graciously offered to take the picture of the rest of us. I was so happy to be there, I didn't even argue! I am sure she was a lot happier too, since apparently she hates to get her picture taken! This has really been a highlight since moving. We just laugh and have so much fun together! I love you guys!!!

2 comments:

  1. How great that you can all be together to celebrate! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute family! I think this is the first time i have seen your sisters.

    ReplyDelete