Saturday, April 4, 2009

Florida...HERE WE COME!!!!


It's official! We are headed to Florida for the summer! Crazy life! Jason will be selling home security there and I will be there working really hard by the pool with the girls! :) It's a tough job... Just kidding! Anyway, we were presented with a great opportunity and Jason and I are always up for new adventures, so it fit perfectly. We are moving to a furnished apartment, so I don't have to pack everything up again! Phew!!! We will be close to all the theme parks and the Orlando temple. We are also less than an hour away from the beach! Thanks to Jason's youngest brother, we were able to get this opportunity and we are looking forward to spending time with him and his adorable family! I am sad to leave Arizona when we were just feeling settled, but I am happy to know that we will be back shortly! Just call us crazy snowbirds! Ahhhh!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how excited i am to have you and the girls there this summer. We are going to have a blast. Maybe you can get me into the exercising mode. I try it every summer but i dosn't work for to long. So, i will try to find out all the exciting things to do before you come. Give those girls a hug from us and we will see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we did that last summer. went to virginia. it was one of the hardest experiences of my life. i did make a life long friend from the deal though. she's going back this summer...we're not. sad to not be spending the summer with her again. happy to be staying home. have fun! and good luck. hope he sells a ton!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT??! WOW! What an adventure! Are you going back to Arizona in the fall or is it a permanent move?? Goodluck and I hope you have an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What?! I love how crazy and up for adventure you are. You guys will always have a fun life! Good luck in Florida.

    ReplyDelete