Morgan is apparently ready to sign up for the Blue Man Group! At least starting with her hands!! I knew it was time to stop painting when she started painting on herself instead of the paper! We had another nieces sleepover last night! We have had a lot of fun! From making stained glass jars to dressing up to painting to making Easter sugar cookies to walks in the rain and being able to see Grandpa Bob and Grandma Trudy, I would have to consider this one of the most fun! I have no idea what got into me this time, but I need a NAP :)! I am so happy that the girls have this time together to make these memories! It is priceless for them!
Saturday, April 11, 2009
New Inductee to Blue Man Group!
Morgan is apparently ready to sign up for the Blue Man Group! At least starting with her hands!! I knew it was time to stop painting when she started painting on herself instead of the paper! We had another nieces sleepover last night! We have had a lot of fun! From making stained glass jars to dressing up to painting to making Easter sugar cookies to walks in the rain and being able to see Grandpa Bob and Grandma Trudy, I would have to consider this one of the most fun! I have no idea what got into me this time, but I need a NAP :)! I am so happy that the girls have this time together to make these memories! It is priceless for them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment