Taylor has been begging me to get her hair cut short for so long! She has the most AMAZING hair, so I have told her no soooo many times! (How mean of me I know!!) But...I am living vicariously through her beautiful hair! On Saturday, Hayli came over and gave her an amazing haircut!! We compromised on just "kind of short". Rylee also got her hair cut just a teeny bit! She is trying to grow it out! Thanks Hayli! You did a beautiful job!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Taylor Haircut
Taylor has been begging me to get her hair cut short for so long! She has the most AMAZING hair, so I have told her no soooo many times! (How mean of me I know!!) But...I am living vicariously through her beautiful hair! On Saturday, Hayli came over and gave her an amazing haircut!! We compromised on just "kind of short". Rylee also got her hair cut just a teeny bit! She is trying to grow it out! Thanks Hayli! You did a beautiful job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment