Friday, March 13, 2009

Rockin' R Ranch






Yesterday Taylor's 2nd grade class went on a field trip to Rockin' R Ranch. I was able to chaperone and it was a lot of fun. They got to see a singing and dancing show, go on a wagon ride, pan for gold, practice trick roping and see a dead rattlesnake in a little museum. It was fun to spend the morning with her! I was in charge of keeping my eye on Taylor and one other girl. We were all told to bring water bottles along with us. Well, this little friend of Taylor's was super prepared and pulls out this BIG bottle of Diet Coke! I was laughing so hard! All day when they needed a drink I heard, "Mrs. Armstrong...can I have my Diet Coke?" So, we're starting em' young! Ha, ha! Needless to say, she was in a great mood all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment