Monday, March 9, 2009
Finally!
So after having a great lazy week and weekend snuggling up with my sick kids, and then getting sick myself, we finally got back to semi-normal today! :) Today was a great day for me. Days are always great when they start with sand volleyball! I am loving that I have great Arizona friends who love to play volleyball and have killer workouts at the park and did I mention, who love to play volleyball?!!! So after a couple of games in the sand...(very interrupted by kids who didn't want to share today), it was off to do other things. But the real reason this day was so good is because I finally felt like I was able to give back to some people a little. I feel like I have been on the receiving end of service soooooo much lately! I have so many people in Utah and in Arizona who have been helping me sooo much! Between moves, job changes, mood changes and sick kids, I have received much more than I deserve and it was about time to give back! Today had nothing to do with me and it felt great! I am so happy to be in a position on some days to be able to share and do and give to others. That is when I feel the best! I have been so blessed in my life to always be surrounded by people who love and care for me. I could not have asked for more from today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment