Happy St. Patrick's Day! We finished off our busy day the St. Patrick's way! While Daddy is away, I had to help build a totally Daddy contraption...a Leprechaun Trap! I was not overwhelmed until I looked at some online that were all decked out and over the top! Panic!!! :) So, Taylor and I decided on a tall box with a ladder. The leprechaun climbs the ladder, reaches for the hanging penny, (gold) and falls into the box where he is trapped! Ha! The inside of the box is complete with an Irish Flag (handmade by Taylor), pennies, soft mats on the floor for comfort, and a bathtub and shower for the oh so clean feeling! Taylor and I were pretty proud of ourselves for pulling this off, especially after procrastinating on it all week! Last night, a leprechaun must have come by and seen the trap because he left Taylor a Hershey's Kiss inside the bathtub! He must have liked the living quarters that Taylor made! Good job Taylor!
Friday, March 13, 2009
Leprechaun Trap
Happy St. Patrick's Day! We finished off our busy day the St. Patrick's way! While Daddy is away, I had to help build a totally Daddy contraption...a Leprechaun Trap! I was not overwhelmed until I looked at some online that were all decked out and over the top! Panic!!! :) So, Taylor and I decided on a tall box with a ladder. The leprechaun climbs the ladder, reaches for the hanging penny, (gold) and falls into the box where he is trapped! Ha! The inside of the box is complete with an Irish Flag (handmade by Taylor), pennies, soft mats on the floor for comfort, and a bathtub and shower for the oh so clean feeling! Taylor and I were pretty proud of ourselves for pulling this off, especially after procrastinating on it all week! Last night, a leprechaun must have come by and seen the trap because he left Taylor a Hershey's Kiss inside the bathtub! He must have liked the living quarters that Taylor made! Good job Taylor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





that is SO cute. I am REALLY bad at doing crafts with my children- or child, as only one is old enough to really do them. what a fun idea!! way to go for stepping up while dad was away.
ReplyDeleteSo Cute! I can't believe how busy your kids are with school projects! I love the chef idea though. How fun!
ReplyDeleteI loved reading all your posts. What fun things you are doing!!! I'm glad you have made some new friends. I'm sure they love having you on their volleyball team! We miss you.
ReplyDeleteLisa
Miss you guys too!!!! Very much!!!!
ReplyDelete