

So the other day this note was on my sink. It has been a little crazy for me around here since Jason got hurt. It has been fine and I am totally happy...I have just been very busy taking care of dogs, house, laundry, kids and all the things he usually does and I am usually a few steps behind regardless of how long of a day I have had. This note came on a particularly busy day. Taylor has this sense of when to shine through and when someone needs a little extra love. I definitely feel no lack of love at my house. My hubby and my girls show me so much love every day. I feel very needed and special to all of them. Tonight the girls and I all cooked muffins and dinner together in the kitchen. Everyone was doing their own jobs for the dinner and there was music in the background and everyone was just happy to be helping. I know that I am so cheesy, but it was one of those warm and fuzzy moments for me...where I just feel like the luckiest person in the world. Today is a great day!





No comments:
Post a Comment