This day I was eating a carrot and she kept looking at it and she was kind of mad, so I gave it to her. She doesn't have teeth yet, so I figured it was fine. She absolutely loved it. She wouldn't let it go. Even when she fell asleep in the car. So adorable!Friday, November 12, 2010
My Little Lovey Dove
Here are just a couple of cute pictures of Kamryn lately! I love this little love bug! She is pure joy!
This day I was eating a carrot and she kept looking at it and she was kind of mad, so I gave it to her. She doesn't have teeth yet, so I figured it was fine. She absolutely loved it. She wouldn't let it go. Even when she fell asleep in the car. So adorable!
This day I was eating a carrot and she kept looking at it and she was kind of mad, so I gave it to her. She doesn't have teeth yet, so I figured it was fine. She absolutely loved it. She wouldn't let it go. Even when she fell asleep in the car. So adorable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment