Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween 2010

This Halloween was pretty mellow. Taylor had a Halloween party at her friend's house during the day on Saturday and then we had a Trunk or Treat at our church on Saturday night. That was a lot of fun. They had food, a DJ and a ton of people showed up. Kamryn was a duck, Morgan was a queen, Rylee was a witch, Taylor was a vampire, I was the vampire's mommy, and Jason was a gimp! :) Ha ha! This post is mostly just pictures.


This is Taylor right before her party. She was the prettiest vampire I have ever seen. Yes, those are black streaks in her hair and yes, they did wash out the first time! Phew!!




How can someone with a green face still be so cute! I'm going to have her audition for "Wicked"!

I guess the face painting caught on! Tay wanted a white face and red eyes for the trunk or treat.

Sad Queen

Happy Queen!

Queen with candy!

Queen after too much candy! :)

Our little duckie on her first Halloween! Awww!

She loves her Daddy!

I look freaky, but I love this picture because she got so tired and feel asleep like this! So adorable! I love snuggling this cute baby!

...and that's how it ended...all partied out

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time. Morgan as the bipolar queen-- so funny. ; )

    ReplyDelete