I had to post pictures of Rylee losing her first top tooth. Of course, because it is a momentous occasion, and she looks so adorable and grown up without it, but I am really posting it to say thank you to the tooth fairy for FINALLY remembering to put the dollar under her pillow, while she was asleep. You didn't wait until the morning and then have to hide it somewhere else, or stress out when all you had left was a $5 bill, so the child thought they hit the serious jackpot, or force me to make up a crazy story to cover your behind!. You just came when you were supposed to and prevented all the tears that came because all the other times you must have been running behind or too busy or too tired to remember. Before this I thought you were a terrible tooth fairy, always coming through, but not until the very last moment...but now I realize that things could be looking up! Thanks again! Let's hope the next one goes just as smooth!
Sunday, June 20, 2010
The tooth fairy remembered this time!
I had to post pictures of Rylee losing her first top tooth. Of course, because it is a momentous occasion, and she looks so adorable and grown up without it, but I am really posting it to say thank you to the tooth fairy for FINALLY remembering to put the dollar under her pillow, while she was asleep. You didn't wait until the morning and then have to hide it somewhere else, or stress out when all you had left was a $5 bill, so the child thought they hit the serious jackpot, or force me to make up a crazy story to cover your behind!. You just came when you were supposed to and prevented all the tears that came because all the other times you must have been running behind or too busy or too tired to remember. Before this I thought you were a terrible tooth fairy, always coming through, but not until the very last moment...but now I realize that things could be looking up! Thanks again! Let's hope the next one goes just as smooth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





thats funny. REagan finally lost her front tooth this week and I was also grateful the toothfairy remembered this time. I could have written the exact same post:)
ReplyDelete