Sunday, June 20, 2010
Kamryn's Blessing Day
This was an amazing day! Jason was able to bless our little, sweet Kamryn Sky. What a perfect baby she is! She is so calm and laid back. She is flexible to any situation. She is easily satisfied. Oh, and did I mention she is beautiful beyond compare! She loves smiling and having cooing conversations with us. A lot of times she is completely uninterested in eating because she is looking up at me and smiling so much. She has melted Jason and I. Her older sisters love her so much and cover her with kisses, sing songs to her and always step up to take care of her and make her happy. She has only been with us for 3 short months, but we can honestly say that we can't even begin to imagine life without her. I am so glad that we were able to start her life out right by giving her a blessing. I am so glad that Jason lives his life in a way that he was able to have the spirit with him and be worthy of fulfilling this special blessing. I am so happy for the family that came, some from far away, and supported us on this day. Some missed their own church, my mom came only a day after getting home from the hospital from a surgery, and my dad and Trudy came from Utah, my brother Zac came from Utah with his wife, son and brand new baby, just for this. We feel so loved. It is so fulfilling to be with family and I must say that the "breakfast party" after was a huge success!! (Seeing that everyone made it to the church by 8am. Now that's impressive!) Between my dad's famous hawaiian sausage, homemade buttermilk pancakes with buttermilk syrup and tons of fresh fruit, everyone left full and happy! These times with family are my favorite times!~

Gram with Tay and Boo. Right after this picture she went home and realized that she had an infection from her surgery and had to go in for an emergency surgery that afternoon. I can't believe she came despite all of that! Thanks Mom. You are a trooper!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Congrats! Wish we could have been there. xoxo
ReplyDelete