Monday, April 26, 2010

Favorite Pics of the week!

These are my two favorite pictures of Kamryn from the last couple of weeks. I love her little feet! It seems like they are always poking out of the blankets! I also love her big eyes. They look right through me! I also love her hands! They are always holding onto something so cutely! (Is that even a word? Oh well!) Or they are clasped together with her fingers interlocking! She still has me completely smitten! I get overwhelmed with emotion just looking at her, snuggling her and taking care of her! I love my girls!


4 comments:

  1. so i have been nonexistent online lately. so...your sweet baby is so pretty. congratulations on another girl! and also happy birthday sweet friend! i'm glad you had a great day!! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is so darling and still so tiny!!! I think you needed me to be there when you went shopping. It is kindof funny what is out there now though. Ross is great so I am glad you at least got something. Sad about your grandpa but it is nice know they are with their sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wide eyed lips pursed picture. she is so darling. I know what you mean about being old. I feel like Im turning into my mom! she said things like "I lived through the eighties once already" all the time when I would try to get her to buy something trendy. You are always dress so cute. Im sure you found something great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man...she is soo cute...what a combo of the two of you...top half of face you and bottom half Jason. Hope you are just eating her up...I am sure you are.

    ReplyDelete