Saturday, May 15, 2010
A FEW PRAYERS
Little Morgie is having surgery on Monday. She is getting the reflux from her bladder to her kidneys fixed. It is called reimplanting. They actually reimplant the ureters into a different, more muscular part of her bladder. It should be a permanent fix and is a pretty common surgery. It is still no fun to go through and she will have to stay in the hospital overnight. She is a tough kid, but I am asking for a few extra prayers for her to be brave and at peace and for the doctors and for everything to go smoothly. I am going to ask Jason to give her a blessing on Sunday night. Hopefully this will be her last surgery for a very, very, very long time!!! I think we are all wanting to be done with doctors and hospitals for a while! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Done. ; ) Good luck Morgie!
ReplyDelete