Monday, April 26, 2010

33??!!! WHAT?!



Last week I celebrated my 33rd birthday. I have been in a pretty chill mood, so that is how the day went. Low key, but fun. We spent the day going around town getting all my birthday freebies...makeup from Sephora, free lunch, frozen yogurt at Golden Spoon. It was great. That night Jason and I went on a date to sushi. He surprised me with this gorgeous ring and some money to order the oils that I love. So sweet! After dinner, we walked around the mall to try and find me a shirt or something. For the first time in my life, (or maybe because I haven't shopped in literally a full year!) I felt very old. All of the stores that I usually hit had nothing that I even remotely liked. Everything was torn and hung huge and weird. I must not like the "hip" style right now. Oh well! I already went through the 80s and do not wish to relive them! :) Anyway, looks like Ross is still going to be my store, since that is the only place I had any luck! Gotta love Ross! Anyway, it was a great birthday with calls, texts and facebook birthday wishes from family and friends. I feel very loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment