Friday, July 31, 2009

Taylor's 8th Birthday

My little Tay Tay turned 8 years old on July 27th!!! I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday! She has been an incredible kid from the start! Couldn't ask for a more sweet, beautiful girl on the inside and the outside! She is always so obedient and is such a great friend and big sister! We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE having Taylor in our family!!! Taylor is sooo excited to be baptized on September 26th! She has been preparing and learning her Articles of Faith! We are very proud of the good choices that she makes. Taylor is always turning to her Heavenly Father in prayer when she needs support. She already has developed that relationship and I know that will get her through all the craziness of life. She already has amazing faith and is such an amazing little...oh....oops! I mean big girl! :) She'll always be my first little baby though! :)

Taylor was very serious about her wish this year! She sat and thought about it for about a minute before she blew at the candles! I hope it comes true for her!!!


Auntie Shelby and cute Ella

Daddy being Daddy! I think Morgan took this picture!

We had a "Sing Star" party in the theater at our apartment complex! Here is Jaden, Tay and Lacey singing their hearts out!! All of the kids loved it...and I did too!!! I'm a huge Sing Star fan! In the theater, we could blast it as loud as we wanted and sing at the top of our lungs and it didn't bother anyone! Yay! Gotta love apartment life right!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment