Thursday, July 2, 2009

Skydiving Baby!!!






















What better way to celebrate a 10 year anniversary than to go sky diving!!! Of course, this was Jason's idea...and after a couple of days....I couldn't wait to go either!! So, we went to this tiny little farm in Lexington, TX and jumped out of the last 10 years of our life and into the next 10 years! It was a very symbolic jump for us! It was crazy to realize that the place we were jumping was a little farm. There were llamas basking in the sprinklers and birds and chickens running everywhere! Then we looked at the tiny plane that we were going to be jumping out of and we thought we were in the wrong place! But...it turned out completely amazing! We had to jump separately because the plane would not fit both of us! Also, in the 3 minute instruction that we did get, we were informed not to pull on the pilots seat because it would probably break and then we would have the pilot in our lap! That was the one thing I did remember! It was awesome to do it this way though because it was very personal and just a completely different experience in every way! We will be posting video of our jumps, but here are some still photos! I still can't believe we did it! It is soooo surreal!!! What an adventure! But isn't everything an adventure with Jason! One thing is for sure...life is never boring being married to this crazy guy! You gotta love him!!!

4 comments:

  1. I am soooo jealous...That's awesome and such a sweet idea for yall's 10 year..I've always wanted to go skydiving. Well it looks like yall are doing good...julius and i both miss hanging out with you, jason, and your beautiful girls. take care and say hi to texas for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive! Love the sign. The picture is hilarious, although I imagine if I ever got hit in the head with a propellor I'd find it less funny. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is INSANE!! Your very brave, I would NEVER jump out of a plane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO AMAZING! I love all of your pics! What a great way to kick off the next ten years! I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete