Friday, May 15, 2009

Welcomed Guest





We ran some errands last night and finished them off with an ice cream cone...is there a better way?! I don't think so! As were were coming up the stairs to our apartment, we found a frog on the steps. Morgan kept touching it and making it jump! It was very cute! When Jason got home it was still on the stucco in the stairwell, so I asked him if we would catch it so the girls could see it. He touched it on the wall and it jumped right into his hand! I'm sure that was not its plan!! I had just put the girls to bed and so Jason took it into their rooms. They loved it! Then, Jason and I walked it back down to the pond. Rylee said, "Go froggy...be free!" She's so hilarious! I decided not to tell them what Aunt Christine used to do to frogs in parking lots in Arizona! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment