This past weekend we went to Utah for my brother Jordan's missionary farewell. Everything about the weekend was great! It was fun to just hang out with everyone! My oldest niece Chelsea rode with us, which made it a total blast! We love you Chels!!! All the pictures above Morgan took except for Rylee sleeping with her sucker in her mouth. (Rough life eh?!) The girls are really amazing on road trips! I am very lucky!
Jordan did an amazing job on his talk! In fact, the entire meeting was absolutely amazing! My sister Laurie sang the most beautiful song and performed it perfectly! After the meeting, over 200 people came to visit and of course to EAT!! It was CRAZY!!! We kept everything filled and even had tons of food leftover, which was nice to take home in the car the following day!! I am sure that my dad and Trudy are still recovering this week!!! We love you guys! Thanks for everything!!! Good luck in Indiana Jordan! When you talk, people listen... and they are going to love you there!!!





I hate that I missed you up here. I am glad you had fun just the same. that is a lot of people for a farewell party.
ReplyDelete