Happy Mother's Day this weekend!! I was going to post a lot about Easter, but all my photos from Easter were corrupted and didn't survive. We did have a lot of fun! We went to the Easter Pageant at the Mesa Temple with our friends the Romans and it is one of my favorite traditions!! It is always such beautiful weather and the atmosphere is unmatched. We colored Easter Eggs with the Romans on Saturday and then went out for pizza! Yum!!! Sometimes, I just have to have my double pepperoni! Our ward had a big Easter Egg hunt the day before Easter. We took the girls on a bike ride before and then went on a long bike ride after as well. We finished at about 11 or 12 miles or something like that. It was a lot of fun! They were troopers! Of course, Morgan and Kamryn both slept in the bike trailer, so that made it easy for us!
On Easter, we went to my sister's house for dinner and another hunt. Everyone who lives here came and it was soooo much fun. I really have a great family. Everyone was just chill, and relaxed and we just enjoyed the day. It couldn't have been a better way to spend the day to celebrate our Savior. I know He lives, without a doubt. I will be indebted to Him forever for the sacrifice He made for all of us. I am so glad I can teach my children about Him and they can feel His love for them.
We have Family Home Evening on Monday nights. This past Monday, Jason wasn't here, and I almost bowed out of it. I decided to just do a simple one anyway. We did our regular routine. Songs, prayer, articles of faith, more songs. I gave a lesson about when Christ walked on water and then I bore my testimony to my girls about how I feel about the Savior. After, they each wanted to bear their testimonies. Then, Morgan said the closing prayer. She prayed for some things and then started talking about Rylee and how much she loves her. How Rylee is such a good sister and makes Morgan's heart full and happy and how Rylee always keeps her safe. Then she said how much she loves Taylor and how she is such a good sister. She got very emotional and so did I for that matter. After the prayer, I saw that Tay was emotional as well. We all had a big hug, in our "estrogen ocean", as Jason calls it. I am so happy that I held Family Night. Without it, that experience never would have happened. I have learned my lesson!
Friday, May 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Sounds like a great Easter weekend, and good for you on the FHE!
ReplyDelete