It is so nice that I can reap the rewards of an incredible garden, even though I don't have one right now. My sister Mindy is harvesting a ton of zuchinni and yellow squash right now. They are huge and super yummy. She had the idea to get together and have a muffin making party all day on Tuesday. It was so fun! We made 12 dozen muffins, all different kinds. We made chocolate (2 kinds) and coconut zuchinni and regular zuchinni. Some we made with half oil and half applesauce. Some we made with just oil. Some we made with butter and sour cream. Some had streusel topping, some were plain and some had chocolate chips. All of them were delicious! They are perfect to freeze and the kids can grab one when they want a snack. The best part was hanging out with Mindy all day. We never run out of things to talk about! I actually felt very productive this day!! Thanks Sis!!
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Muffins, muffins and more muffins!!
It is so nice that I can reap the rewards of an incredible garden, even though I don't have one right now. My sister Mindy is harvesting a ton of zuchinni and yellow squash right now. They are huge and super yummy. She had the idea to get together and have a muffin making party all day on Tuesday. It was so fun! We made 12 dozen muffins, all different kinds. We made chocolate (2 kinds) and coconut zuchinni and regular zuchinni. Some we made with half oil and half applesauce. Some we made with just oil. Some we made with butter and sour cream. Some had streusel topping, some were plain and some had chocolate chips. All of them were delicious! They are perfect to freeze and the kids can grab one when they want a snack. The best part was hanging out with Mindy all day. We never run out of things to talk about! I actually felt very productive this day!! Thanks Sis!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





yum, those look good. Youre so lucky to have a sister!
ReplyDelete